General Rules & Regulations
- All sorts of bands are allowed to participate, whether it consists of college students or not.
- There will be no language restrictions on the entries.
- The band will only be considered if they send us a link to one of their tracks on either soundcloud.com or reverbnation.com.
- This is a 3 Stage contest, where screening round will be conducted online, based on the link of the track(s) the band sends us, followed by a set of live events which will be held in the various venues we partner with, and finally the finale which will be held the course of the festival at IISc Bangalore, India
- Pravega will have exclusive rights to use any of the music tracks for future promotional purposes, although due credit to the band will always be given.
- Any dispute arising due to any confusion regarding the contest shall be resolved only by IISc Bangalore and the Battle of the Bands team and the decision or resolution provided will be considered final.
- Pravega reserves the right to change specifics of the competition including rules and regulations, bands selected, prize amounts, etc. if necessary and all decisions by Pravega shall be final and binding.